Student Competition 2017
ATTENTION TO ALL STUDENTS!
We are announcing a new student competition for all students of Food Technology, Food Preparation and Nutrition and Catering. There are fabulous Lee Kum Kee Sauce Gift Sets and Cookbooks to be won by the best students, as well as Lee Kum Kee 10-Lessons Premium Sauces Sponsorship Packages for three schools with most entries. Time to get creative!
To enter the Fun:) Young Ambassadors Of Healthy Chinese Cuisine Challenge You need to create a Video or a Photo Storyboard showing off Your Chinese cooking skills and imagination.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This challenge is open to all UK schools
- Maximum 2 students per submission and maximum 2 submissions by the same students
- For all submissions, the introduction should include the student name(s), school name, as well as the recipe
- Record the preparation and cooking techniques using Lee Kum Kee sauces - film or take photos of the process
- Display the final dish
- To conclude, in your own words, the tasting comments and your experience in producing this Video or Photo Storyboard
- Photo Storyboard – not more than 15 pages with photos, captions are required for each photo, Storyboards to be submitted through the website
- All submissions need to be registered using the form below - fill in your names, school details, names and email addresses of your head teacher and food teacher
- Closing date for submissions – 30th Sept 2017
- Winners and schools will be notified in the beginning of the autumn 2017 term
- Selected submissions will be featured online in our Fun:) website or other social media outlets
The above are guidelines to enter the competition, however, we want to encourage You to be as creative as You want! Create their own healthy Chinese recipes by applying Your knowledge and imagination.You can also visit our FUN:) Project website www.funchinesecooking.com or http://europe.lkk.com/en-gb for recipe inspiration. Good Luck! 加油！