- Broccoli 1 pc [cut into small florets]
- Konnyaku shrimps 75 g
- Straw mushroom(s) 75 g
- Green onion(s) 2 pcs [sectioned]
- Ginger (s) 3-4 slices
- Water 250 ml
Sauce & Marinade
- Corn starch & water solution, a little
- Premium Oyster Sauce, 2 tbsp
- Add a little oil to boiling water. Cook broccoli and straw mushrooms until done. Drain and rinse with cold water. Drain.
- Saute green onions and ginger in 2 tbsp oil. Pour out the oil, green onions, ginger and set aside.
- Add Lee Kum Kee Premium Oyster Sauce, Konnyaku shrimps, water and bring to the boil. Thicken with corn starch Solution.
- Stir in broccoli and straw mushrooms. Season with chicken powder.Stir in the oil with green onions and ginger. Serve at once.