1 kg chicken wings, cleaned and cut
1. CHINESE HONEY BBQ MARINADE:
2 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Char Siu Sauce
1 tbsp Premium Oyster Sauce
2. KUNG PAO STYLE SWEET & SOUR MARINADE:
2 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce
1 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Chilli Garlic Sauce
2 tbsp honey (optional, for finishing glaze)
- 1 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Oyster Sauce
- 3 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce
- 1 tsp Lee Kum Kee Pure Sesame oil
- 5 tbsp hot water
- Clean and cut the chicken wings into smaller parts or keep as a whole, pat dry with kitchen towel.
- Divide chicken wings into 2 batches and marinate in 2 different marinades, set aside in the fridge for 2 hours or overnight.
- Grill or barbecue the chicken wings for 15 minutes or until cooked, turning often during cooking.
- Serve with a corn-on-the-cob