350g green beans, trimmed
80g mushrooms, sliced
100g minced pork/alternative *
½ tsp garlic, crushed
2 tbsp vegetable oil
1 tsp Lee Kum Kee XO sauce, or to taste (optional)
- 1 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Oyster Sauce
2 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Light Soy Sauce (or Lee Kum Kee Seasoned Soy Sauce for Seafood for a more delicate taste!)
1 tsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Dark Soy Sauce
½ tsp sugar
1 tbsp water
Pepper, to taste
3 dried chilies, soaked in water and sliced
- Marinate the minced pork with Oyster sauce, set aside for 10 minutes
- Prepare your vegetables: trim the green beans, slice the mushrooms, peel and crush the garlic and chop it fine. Soak the red chillies in water. When rehydrated, slice them.
- Blanch green beans in a pot of lightly salted boiling water for 2 minutes, run under cold water to cool them down, then drain and set aside.
- Into a medium heat non-stick wok, add a tablespoon of vegetable oil, add in the mushrooms, pork and garlic and cook for approximately 3 minutes until the pork is cooked.
- In the same wok, add in the remaining oil, then turn up the heat and add in the green beans to stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add in the seasoning mix, toss well, then serve with steamed rice.
TIP - Add Lee Kum Kee XO sauce at the end to upgrade to a gourmet version!
* MAKE IT VEGGIE!
For a vegetarian version, use Quorn mince and replace the oyster and XO sauces with Lee Kum Kee Vegetarian Stir-fry Sauce.