300 g chicken breast/thigh meat or alternative protein, bite-size cubes
1/2 green/red pepper, cubed
50g baby corn, cubed
30g French beans, halved
30g carrot, sliced
1 tbsp ginger, minced
1 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 Tbsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Oyster Sauce
- 2 Ttbsp Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce
- 2 Tbsp water
- Clean, cut and marinate the meat in Oyster Sauce, set aside.
- Prepare the vegetables, arrange on a plate in cooking order.
- Heat the wok, add oil and stir-fry ginger and chicken until chicken is seared (about 3min)
- Add vegetables (the crunchiest first) and cook until chicken is cooked through.
- Add the sauce mix and heat through.
- Garnish, then serve with a bowl of plain rice or noodles. Enjoy!
* NOTE- these ingredients are suggestive and can be replaced with any other crunchy or favourite vegetables.