- 250g chicken breast/thigh meat or alternative protein, bite sized pieces
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 celery sticks, sliced
- 1/2 green pepper, diced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 25g roasted cashew nuts
- 1 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Oyster Sauce
- 2 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce
- 1 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Chilli Bean Sauce (or Lee Kum Kee Chilli Garlic Sauce, if you prefer a milder spicy flavour)
- 2 tbsp of water
- Clean, cut and marinate the meat in Oyster Sauce, set aside.
- Prepare the vegetables, arrange on a plate in cooking order.
- Heat the wok, add oil and stir-fry garlic and chicken until chicken is seared (about 3min)
- Add vegetables (the crunchiest first) and cook until chicken is cooked through.
- Add the sauce mix and cashews, heat through.
- Garnish, then serve with a bowl of plain rice or noodles. Enjoy!
See Lee Kum Kee's 1 min video recipe for a Kicking Kung Pao Chicken!