- 10 chicken wing middle joints (about 450g)
- 10 thick sticks of carrots
- 10 thick sticks of celery
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 2 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Oyster Sauce
- Wash and pat dry chicken wings.
- Remove bones without breaking the flesh or skin. The best way for that is using slender kitchen scissors and cut out the end joint parts of the bones, then pull out the bones.
- Blanch carrot and celery sticks, submerge into cold water to stop cooking process and drain.
- Stuff the chicken wings with carrot and celery. Marinate for 15 minutes.
- Pan-fry in 2 tbsp oil over low heat until golden yellow and done. Alternatively, grill or barbecue the chicken wings.
- Refer to the Eatwell Guide to make this into a balanced meal.